Tuesday, 29 October 2013

The only freehand Halloween stuff you'll see from me this year....

**press samples**

I haven't done much freehand nail art this Halloween, this is the only nail art I have freehanded, the other couple of Halloween manis have been done with stickers.  The polishes used in this post have been provided to me by Beauty UK.

The polishes used within this post are the green from the Westend Girls collection (I think a similar colour is the Glam Nails in No 64 Urban Jungle) Glam Nails No 47 White, No 6 Black, No 65 Lollipop and there is a tiny hint of Gel FX in Poppy Red.

I used a straight edged, flat brush, a striping brush and my dotting tools to create this look.  The Frankenstein nails were actually much easier than I anticipated!!  The funny pink blobs on my index finger were meant to be spiders, after doing the little finger pretty well I tried again - disaster!!





I was really impressed at how versatile the polishes were, the black went on in one shiny coat, the green was also a one coater.  The white needed a couple, but it's a good white, not a chalky one.  You can buy Beauty UK online here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.