Saturday, 19 October 2013

Watermarble, my nemesis revisited

A couple of weeks ago I sat down and took my ultimate foe on: watermarbling!  I think this is one of the best ones I have ever managed!

I used a-england Tristam and OPI Can't Find My Czechbook.  I was going to throw in some white in form of My Boyfriend Scales Walls but it seemed a bit thickened and wouldn't spread properly, so I used that as my base colour instead.

To help with clean up I painted my cuticles with PVA glue, so I just peeled off a lot of mess.






As much as I loved this one, I think I may leave it another four months until the next one!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow cool Idea to take the center of the patterns! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow cool Idea to take the center of the patterns! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Water marbling was one of those thing that I had to do about 6 times before I got it down, but it was well worth all the work! I have some tips I discovered that I hadn't seen other places. Check my blog for posts with the tag watermarble for tips.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.