Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Bonfire Night Waterfall

**press samples** The polishes used within this post were sent to me by Beauty UK.

Sammy at the Nailasaurus created her waterfall look, I've decided to make into the opposite of a waterfall, instead I chose fiery colours for flames!

My base is Gel FX in Crimson Red, a deep vampy reddish burgundy shade.  My flames are Glam Polishes No 67 Bon Bon, No 53 Golden Chestnut, No 65 Lollipop and Gel FX Poppy Red.  Pictures below are shown with Color Club Top Coat.







I loved how these turned out, I was tempted to try and flare the flames a little more, but I decided to try and copy Sammy's signature look of more straight stripes.

Gel FX polishes retail at £3.49, Glam Polishes are £1.99 so all five polishes could be purchased for £12.95 - fab value!  The quality of the polishes makes them versatile enough to use within nail art like this or to wear alone, most of offer full coverage in one coat (although I'm a dedicated two coater!)

Beauty UK polishes can be bought directly online, from Superdrug or via Superdrug's online service.

1 comment:

  1. I like this, could be an ideal mani for our family bonfire party on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.