Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Nail Mail Mani

After a couple of days of feeling uninspired I had some nail mail and seeing these three colours side by side they belonged together some how!






I used Sally Hansen Sgt Preppy (pink) and Palm Treat (green) with Revlon Stormy (milk chocolatey brown) on the nails where they were alone I added OPI Pirouette My Whistle. I used a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and dotted on two nails. Pictures were taken after 15 hrs wear and were taken with HK Girl topcoat.


3 comments:

  1. I think these colours go fabulously together! You're the queen of these dotticures, I just can't ever get them to not look like a mess =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's plenty of practice believe me... My first attempts were awful!

      Delete
    2. Here's an early one
      http://www.emslittlecorner.com/2012/07/my-favourite-dotticure.html

      And this one wasn't very good either...
      http://www.emslittlecorner.com/2012/08/dotticure.html

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.