Sunday, 15 December 2013

a-england Dancing with Nureyev

The new a-england collection had to be released at the time I am on an unofficial no buy.  Being holographic, of course I wanted them all (must.. buy... all.... the... holos!!!) Fortunately for me, my birthday is in December and this little beauty came my way.  Who know maybe some more could come my way over Christmas (hint, hint)

Dancing with Nureyev is a  soft blue, almost coming out a stonewash blue on the nails.  In some lights there was a hint of lavender.  Unusual and lovely.  The holo is hiding somewhat on the lightbox pictures below, but you can definitely see it's there.








<3 a-england <3

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! hope you had a lovely birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.