Monday, 30 December 2013

Nail Art for Nubbins - a dotticure

My nails are even more nubbiny after a horror of a break!  I intend to share more on the horrible break later in the week though so for now please ignore the mishapen index finger nail and extra short nails!

I realised yesterday it was Monday today, having been off work I kinda lost track of the days!  So todays NAFN is a quickly put together dotticure, I do love my dotty nails as they are quick, effective and require minimal clean up!

I used a total of five creme polishes, my white base was OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, the green is OPI Mermaids Tears, the dusy blue is Champneys Wisteria, the darker pink is Champneys Raspberry and the bright pink is SpaRitual Magnify.

Pictures below are with topcoat.









Check out the other ladies celebrating their shorties!

9 comments:

  1. I love the dots! So perfect :D Lovely manicure as always :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nada! You know me and dots.... Lol!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Leticia! Shame our time zones are so far apart!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your posts. I've never been successful at growing my nails and was disappointed not being able to join in doing nail art. Then I came across your blog. You are such an inspiration, thank you. I'm taking greater care of my hands now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Cathy your words really cheered me up yesterday! I had a rough couple of months and things are finally getting back to normal, your words came at the end of a perfect day!

      Delete
  4. How cute! I've always been a huge fan of dotticures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cynthia, dots are my big "go to" for quick and bold nails!

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.