Monday, 23 December 2013

Nail Art for Nubbins, failed Christmas Jumpers

Today's nail fail is an attempt at a FairIsle design from a Christmas jumper. This is the first time I have attempted this pattern after seeing a tutorial link shared by the Nailasaurus, these were done following coewlesspolish tutorial. I used bases of Barry M Gelly and Matte nail paints, added some topcoat to avoid any colour bleed then used Matt White and a small brush to paint the design.

Pictures below have top coat.







These aren't as sharp as I would have liked and I got the size wrong, but next Christmas I know what I am doing!!!!

Some of the polishes used were provided for review, some were purchased by me.

4 comments:

  1. I think it's cute! I learn a lot from failed designs anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too, that's why I share them!

      Delete
  2. I like that you did skittles with the different base colors. I really like the "sweater" type pointsetta design. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hubby says they are flowers. Men!

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.