Sunday, 8 December 2013

Quirk Peace is Free and Boom Boom


Quirk are a brand set up by Kerrie from PishPoshandPolish as soon as I saw her swatches (click the link) I knew I had to have Peace is Free and Boom Boom, although it took me a while to pick them up.  I purchased these at the end of October, it has just taken a while to get around to swatching them.  

Firstly today I have Peace is Free, a mix of blue and purple glitters.  The pictures below are one coat of Peace is Free dabbed over two coats of Barry M Greenberry.  I chose Greenberry as my base as I remember Kerrie swatching her top ten Barry M polishes and that one being in there.  No top coat on the pictures below.





Kerrie commented on my Instagram picture about the green glitter on my index finger, it did come out of the bottle.  I could have tried to pick it off, but ultimately I decided not to as I would probably have damaged my nails, plus it gives the polish some character, proving it was made by a real person, not a machine.




Next is Boom Boom.  I swatched this over Barry M Espresso.





Initially you could buy them from Sally Magpie but now Quirk have moved to their own website and I understand a restock will be happening today!  The restock may contain some of the Blame it on the Boom Boom polishes, the new collection So Bloody Miserable and a couple of limited editions for Christmas.

Here's a quick look at the So Bloody Miserables - I had a problem linking to the Christmas pictures so you'll have to visit the shop to see them!!

Don't forget you can keep up to date with Quirk info on the Facbook page too.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for a lovely a lovely review and some pretty swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that there's a booboo glitter in the swatches! It definitely adds character! I wouldn't have taken it off either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so nice! I love Peace is Free, the glitters inside it look great together! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.