Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Rainbow Holographic Dotticure

I really wanted to try a holo rainbow dotticure after I did the rainbow dotticure in Ab Fab week.

I used eleven polishes in this dotticure, I will list them all at the end.  Pictures below are one coat of black over Duri Rejuvacote, dots then top coat with HK Girl.










Polishes are
Black base - a-england Camelot
Red holo - Ozotic 518
Pink holo - Layla Purple Illusion
Coral holo - Layla Coral Glam
Orange holo - Born Pretty No 5 (provided for review)
Yellowish holo - Color Club Kismet
Green holo - Nubar Reclaim
Pale blue holo - Layla Mermaid Spell
Mid Blue holo - Enchanted Polish Marge's Blue Beehive
Purple holo - Mentality Hard Candy
Mauve holo - Mentality Distinct.

11 comments:

  1. I love these Emma, they're fabulous! Wish I had your dotticure skills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just had plenty of practice! I have done enough (check my current banner!)

      Delete
  2. These are amazing! The rainbow effect looks so good - it must have taken you ages to do! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In all honesty it only took about 10 mins! It was really simple, picking the polishes took longer! I did the three large dots in the first colour, then added the small ones, then went on and did the other half the same way, large dots then fill in dots.

      Delete
  3. These are just so perfect! Spectacular! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was particularly please with this mani!!

      Delete
  4. Aw lovely, must have taken ages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually is one of the quickest things and most striking things I have done recently!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous! Do you mind if I copy it :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all!! You will probably find it takes longer to pick the polishes than it does to do the dots, the dotting is the quickest part!

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.