Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Santa Nail Art

**Press samples**  The polishes used were provided by Beauty UK.

Last year I saw Sincerely Stephanie had done an awesome Santa mani - I believe she did a tutorial, but looking at the picture it was pretty easy to figure out how it was done.

I have done a Santa face on my ring finger and his legs on my thumb.  The other nails were presents, but I think if I was doing these again I may skip the presents and just wear glitter.








Polishes used were Gel FX in Cafe Cosmos, Blue Himalayan and Poppy Red Glam Polishes in Black, White, Yellow Peril and Lollipop.

Beauty UK polishes are available online via their Website or you can pick them up instore in Superdrug.

2 comments:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.