Thursday, 12 December 2013

Textured Wintery Skittlette

**Polishes used were press samples**

The wintery skittlette I have today contains the most subtle dots I have ever done.  I used a couple of polishes for this mani, they were a base of Barry M Blue Moon on my index and middle fingers, Matt White on my ring and little fingers and my thumb had Vanilla.  I used striping tape and Lady from the Royal Glitters to create the pattern on my index and middle fingers.  On my ring and little fingers I dotted with Lady, this is verrrrrry subtle over the white base.  For my thumb I added a frame of silver glequins.    








I turned off all the lights and turned on the flash on the camera to get this picture, just to show there was actually dotts on there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.