Saturday, 25 January 2014

a-england Ballerina Collection part one Encore Margot and Fonteyn

Today I'm posting two of the a-england Ballerina collection, I've broken these into two posts as there are quite a few pictures of these, six per polish, four polishes in the collection = too many to put in one post!  I got these in December as birthday and Christmas presents.

All pictures are two coats, no top coat.

First is Encore Margot.


Encore Margot is a silver holo.





The last one is a phone picture in proper direct sunshine!

Next is Fonteyn, a very pale silvery lilac holo.






This last one is another direct sunshine photo taken on my phone.

Both of these polishes applied like a dream, no issues with streaking or balding that you get with some holos, no need for special base coats.  It's no secret I am a big fan of a-england polishes and these do not disappoint!

Tomorrow I'll have swatches of the other two from this collection.

1 comment:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.