Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Dotticure that almost didn't make it

Today I have a dotticure which almost didn't make the blog, I actually shared these on my Facebook page as I doubted I would post them.  The pictures were taken on my phone and the white balance was off because it was taken in the kitchen one evening which can't figure out quite which white balance to use.  Luckily I managed to find a way to adjust them and "cool" them down, although my fingers still look quite red.







This was a quick dotticure I put together when I was just starting to feel  better after having a flu virus.   The base colour is Mentality Jackie, this is a matte, but the pictures above how it with top coat.  It really is a unique pale blue, I don't have anything even similar to this in my stash.  The dotting colours were OPI Sparrow Me the Drama, Barry M Gelly Prickly Pear and a green Beauty UK I was sent for review called Go Green.  I haven't yet featured this in a proper post.




1 comment:

  1. That's such a lovely look! I need to get my hands on some Mentality polishes.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.