Thursday, 2 January 2014

Girly Bits Belly Jeans

Today's post is my swatches of Belly Jeans is a holo multi chrome polish, the bottle shot below shows the movement is has from gold through to purple.  On the nail blue to purple was the most prominent shift I saw.  The first photo was one I shared already on my IG account and I was so chuffed when I saw it reposted to the Girly Bits IG page!!

This was two coats, no top coat.








I added a layer of Mentality Matte Top Coat to see how this would look, I love the bluey suede effect.


These pictures were taken when my thumb had just started to get an infection in a cut (I suspect it was a hang nail which got worse and worse when I was away from nippers to cut it off and it kept catching) so this is why my thumb is partially hidden.

2 comments:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.