Thursday, 9 January 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday / GOT polish challenge

Today is the first of a series of Crumpet Nail Tart challenges to revisit Golden Oldie Polishes, ones we have had in our stash and not used for a year or if no polish meets that criteria the oldest untried or used polish.

Today the theme is pink.  I checked a few labels and realised OPI Past, Present and Fuchsia hasn't been on my blog since a very early post in July 2012.   I used this with an untried pink, Manglaze Fuck Off and Dye to create a ruffian and decided to give it a feeling of being full of holes with polka dots using Past, Present and Fuchsia over the top.  I haven't tried a ruffian before, it's a bit rough (groan....) but not bad for a first attempt.








I would have preferred to top coat this to smooth the dots, but didn't want to lose the matte finish of Fuck Off and Dye.

 Check out more Golden Oldies

4 comments:

  1. I like the combination of matte and glossy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the combination of matte and glossy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks cool, love the name of the polish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the matte vs glossy effect!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.