Thursday, 23 January 2014

GOT polish - Blue

Today's golden oldie challenge is a bit of a cheat, the polish I'm mainly featuring isn't an old one, it's fairly recent and was untried, but I did a comparison and had the draft ready and the polishes I compared with are Golden Oldies (been ill with flu and not managed to do a special post for today.

Cirque Bejewelled, two coats, no top coat.


Bejewelled is a fab bright blue holo.  The holo is much more intense than the pictures show it, it was light box shy.





As with my other Cirque polishes application was great, smooth and in an odd way the polish goes on "dry" it's not a runny polish.  Very good coverage in one coat, but I used two as always.

I did think this shade looks familiar, so I got some other mid blues out of the Helmer for comparison.  Some of these are over a year old! 


Fairly close to Enchanted Polish Marge's Blue Beehive, although I have to say of the two I preferred the Cirque for application.  Not close enough to be full on dupes, but close enough to calm a MBB lemming.  Mentality Seduce is a very different formulation, the shimmers seem finer and the application is different, but equally good, colourwise Mentality is a purer blue.  Jade looks nothing like this type of blue but I included it for comparison purposes.

If you are in the UK you can buy Cirque from Sally Magpies.

1 comment:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.