Thursday, 30 January 2014

GOT Polish Dots

Today's Golden Oldie theme is dots.

This should be comfortable ground for me (as my banner shows, I like dots!) However I'm not so sure on today's post....


 My Golden Oldies are a-england Camelot (base) and dots in Princess Tears, Ascalon, Tristam and Lady of the Lake.  Pictured with top coat.



I encountered two problems with these nals - the black somehow flooded my sidewall and stained my index finger and then the camera went dead during photography so I only got two photos shown.

I am not so sure that I like the organised placement of the dots either, but I wanted to try something different to my normal random dots.

All polishes purchased by me.

Check out the other dotty nails.

2 comments:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.