Saturday, 11 January 2014

New Year Nails

I've been meaning to publish these for days... These were my intended New Year Nails.  I say intended as the ring finger had chipped before New Years Eve day had passed and I ended up going out with (gasp) naked nails!








Polishes used were Kiko textures on little finger and thumb, Kiko duochrome laser on ring finger with a laser stud from the Winterberry Nail Art store on Etsy over black leather polish by Nails Inc and the two glittery nails are from a forthcoming collection by the lady behind The Nail Arcade store and is called The Little Prince.

I will try to get the colour numbers updated for the Kiko polishes, but I'm not at home as I write this.  If you have a desperate need to know leave me a comment!

4 comments:

  1. Love the glitters. I have been refreshing the Nail Arcade page for about a month or more now, waiting for it to launch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have too! Last I heard it was just the labels she was waiting on :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh the little prince looks gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is, teal and gold glitters plus holo!

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.