Sunday, 12 January 2014

OPI No Room for the Blues and Pretty Serious Rae's Rainbow

On New Years Eve I saw that Cynthia from Of Life and Lacquer had posted OPI No Room for the Blues.  Loving blue polishes I found myself on eBay looking for it but thought the results a little overpriced.  Later that day someone mentioned TNBL in a group on Facebook - a site I hadn't heard of, The Nail and Beauty Link so I had a look and saw the prices without VAT were pretty good, add VAT and it was reasonable so I bought this!  I love this blue.  I am not sure how it compares to some of the other shades I have of cerulean blues, I do have one or two... 

This is two coats, no top coat.









Now... as much as I liked this blue alone, I couldn't resist adding Rae's Rainbow by Pretty Serious over the top.  I wasn't sure how tinted the base was so I tried this layered, but applying Rae's Rainbow it seemed pretty tinted so I will try this alone next time.

This is one layer over No Room for the Blues, no top coat.





Rae's Rainbow is a special Pretty Serious polish which was designed by a young girl called Rae and there are donations being made to charity from purchases of this polish, $5 from each sale is going to Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.  The full info on this polish can be read at the Pretty Serious Polish blog.


3 comments:

  1. Now this is lovely, really pretty, Plus Rae's Rainbow is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blue! The glitter on top looks interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it with the glitter on top, so blingy :D x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.