Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Tri-Polish Tuesday week 2

Today is part two of the red, orange and yellow tri-polish challenge for January.  This time I have done stripes, I think they were in my head as the GOT Polish for this week is stripes also!

I used the same polishes as last week, even though I could have changed if I so wished.  I used a-england Perceval, OPI A Roll in the Hague and Beauty UK Yellow Peril, plus taking advantage of the rules I used a white base, a silver striper and a black striper.

I used one coat of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, striped then top coated with Mentality Matte top coat.










Check out the other Tri-Polish challenge manis

5 comments:

  1. Really good combination especially with the extra grey and brown as it makes it a little less bold! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't use any brown on here I think the combination of the red and orange made it look brown, I thought it looked brown myself when I wore it though!

      Delete
  2. This look is amazing! I will definitely be trying stripes like these because they look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops :) I am too unco to do freehand striping! Yours look awesome x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.