Tuesday, 28 January 2014

tri-polish tuesday

Today is the final Tri-Polish Tuesday with the colour theme red, orange and yellow.  I have used all three colours again (that's all three used every time this month, check me out!) This week I am using Barry M polishes in Blood Orange (red), Mango and Lemon Ice Cream.  I also added white OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and used a black striper to create this look.








Today's nails started life in my head as a patchwork, but when I added the black lines I liked the oold colour blocked look so much that I stopped here.  My base colour was the yellow, I then used a medium striper brush to paint on the white areas then the orange areas, top coated with HK Girl, then dotted and striped.

I think this has been my most favourite of the tri-polish looks I produced this month.

All polishes featured were purchased by me.


2 comments:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.