Thursday, 27 February 2014

Dollish Polish Expecto Patronum

Today I have swatches of Dollish Polish Expecto Patronum.  I bought this polish after a plea on Facebook in a sales group, one of the ladies in their kindly offered to sell her unused bottle.  I blame The Lacquer Loving Lawyer for this purchase, she told me she was wearing it and it looked amazing, I googled the polish and salivated over the images and then once I got it I wore it four times within a month.  Which is a lot for a polish-a-holic with over 500 bottles to choose from. 



The pictures here are two coats of Expecto Patronum over Duri, no top coat.  I have also worn this over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, but for these pictures there are just two coats.  I can see my nail tip in these pictures but this is only under the bright lighting of the light box, not visible IRL.





I am not sure how readily available this is, Dollish Polish are available in the UK from Rainbow Connection (I haven't seen this particular polish in stock) and Dolly herself does ship internationally.  I have ordered from her directly and found that the shipping is amazingly quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.