Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Girly Bits Cosmic Ocean / Dotticure.

I have had Girly Bits Cosmic Ocean a while now and only shared one phone photo of it when showing the way Mentality Matte top coat performs.  Today's post is how it looks alone and how I wore it.


For these swatches I used a base of Duri, one coat of a-england Camelot then two coats of Cosmic Ocean.  I love how over black this colour shifts from green to turquoise to electric blue.





Now as much as I love the look above, I do like the effect of this when matte, so I added a coat of Mentality Matte top coat.


And decided to add some shiny dots of Camelot over the top.  I tried to go for a more uniform than normal (for me) placement of the dots.





As much as I liked the shiny dots, the slight dip in the centre of the larger dots annoyed me so I ended up matting it all to smooth them off.


This is how I actually wore it!

Nothing to disclose.

Girly Bits are available in the UK from Rainbow Connection, Mentality are available from Sally Magpies and a-england are available directly from their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.