Sunday, 9 February 2014

Mentality Hero

I am hoping this will be the first of two posts from me today and if I get time to do it I will share NAGG day 9, Inner Geek, I have an idea in mind, but sinusitis means I haven't gone near any polish or acetone for a day or three.  For now I have another matte Mentality polish I swatched earlier in the week.


Following on from yesterday's Tempest post I have a blue matte - Hero is a fab mid blue polish which goes on smoothly and dries matte, this pictures are with two coats.




I am a sucker for this type of blue, I have a number of creme finishes in this type of blue, but only this one matte.  I only need the one matte as this is AMAZING!

I added topcoat.


I love this polish shiny or matte, with some shades (pinks mainly) I only like them matte, but this blue is stunning both ways.  Being a Mentality it wears really well on me - I am currently trying to build a good range of the mattes so I have a go to base of colours which I know I can wear without worry of it chipping, perfect for the times when I know I won't be able to do my nails for a couple of days.

I bought this from Sally Magpies, the UK stockist for Mentality polishes.  The Mentality polishes are available from £4.50-£6.75 depending on the range the polish is from, Sally offers free postage on purchases over £20.

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous glossy and matte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't the Mentality Mattes amazing?! I have Pilot and am in love!! I usually have issues with application on mattes but with Mentality, they always come out flawless! This looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.