Friday, 21 February 2014

Mentality Jackie

I have already posted some of my Mentality Matte swatches, today I have possibly my most favourite of them: Jackie.  I mentioned this in my last post - this was the blue I layered Kelvin Bleu over to get a better wear time.



Jackie is a name which does not make me think of this amazing blue.  The Jackie's I know should be a dusky rose shade.  This blue almost has a silvery feel to it.  It feels precious. Matte or shiny it is unique and like no other polish in my collection.




As ever, I have a top coated comparison.


I like this equally matte or shiny :)  I have found this wears really well and looks great even after 24hrs (for me that's amazing wear time!)

I bought this from Sally Magpies, the UK stockist for Mentality polishes.  The Mentality polishes are available from £4.50-£6.75 depending on the range the polish is from, Sally offers free postage on purchases over £20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.