Friday, 7 February 2014

NAGG Day 7

Today's NAGG theme is Primary  colours.  Apologies if my skin looks odd in the photos (it does to me) I fited new bulbs in the light box: still daylight, but LED rather than Halogen and the light produced is definitely different!  Pictures with Seche.



The idea for this was swimming around in my head yesterday whilst at work and I ended up scribbling it on a post it note!  Primary dotted trianges with a large centre dot in the colour they mix to make.




I used my new bottle of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls for this one, it seemed too runny after my gloopy old bottle!  The colours used were Beauty UK Poppy Red (press sample) and nothing to declare on the rest, yellow Barry M Lemon Ice Cream, orange Barry M Mango, green Barry M Spring Green, blue Nails Inc Baker St and purple is OPI Funky Dunkey.

Check out the other NAGGs.


5 comments:

  1. these look cool and are such a smart idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cool design with the combination dot in the middle! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My initial idea was tape manI colour blocks with a similar effect but I was short on time so adapted it to dots!

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.