Thursday, 6 February 2014

NAGG day six

Today's Nail Art a Go Go theme is Neon.


Please excuse the white tip of my thumb, didn't notice it til I came to pick my photos.

When it comes to combining neons, I love them dotted.  I consciously tried to have a break from dotting in January as I seem to have dotted and dotted through the two months beforehand, seeing these makes me want to reach for the dotting tools again!





I wondered if this would look any different with matte top coat...


Still as bright!

In this mani I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls as my white base, the Pink is Barry M Boots Summer 2013 LE, Orange is Picture Polish Fake Tan, Yellow is China Glaze SunKissed, Green is CG I'm with the Lifeguard and Blue is CG Splish Splash.  Pictured with HK Girl and Mentality Matte top coats.  Nothing to disclose.

Here are the NAGGs.


9 comments:

  1. Awesome! Neon dotticures are just the best way to go :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, neon + dots is always a good mix!

      Delete
  2. Gradient rainbow neon dotticure? Yes please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The biggest question is do I go full nail rainbow or across the lot! Done each nail in the past pink base to blue cuticle so this was a little different

      Delete
  3. Beautiful!! Dots and neon! The best!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.