Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Nail Art a Go Go day five

Day five is themed Contrast.  Depending on which colour wheel you look at blue is opposite to either orange or yellow.  For this mani I used both.  As I was thinking about this particular mani Nory of Fierce Make Up and Nails posted a blue and yellow mani which I have had to replicate!  She has a tutorial on that post, I didn't bother to watch it before hand though, wish I had as the centre marker may have helped prevent the couple of uneven nails!

There is no top coat on the pictures, yet they look so shiny and bold.




These remind me of some kind of super hero costume - Fantastic Four maybe?

Polishes used were Barry M Mango and Lemon Ice Cream plus Beauty UK Blue Himalayan (this last polish was a sample provided by Beauty UK) and a black striper polish.

Here are links to other NAGGs.


10 comments:

  1. They really do stand out with the bright and contrasting colours! Fab post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really like this contrast must try to use it again

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love your take on this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank YOU for putting the post out when I was trying to think of ideas on how to combine blue and yellow!

      Delete
  4. Great idea! I think the black lines really make the colours stand out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not my idea I am afraid, but something quite simple but a wow!

      Delete
  5. It does look like a superhero costume! How about...The Fantastic Nail? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great name choice Anne! We shall all form a new group.of superheroes, refusing to take on the jobs which may break a nail!

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.