Saturday, 1 February 2014

Nail-art-a-go-go day one

Feb 1st sees the start of a new challenge organised by Missy of Gnarly Gnails.

I have to admit I am a little behind on this one, two weekends I intended to do some of these to get a head start yet here we are and I have just today's post sorted out!  I am hoping to try and merge a couple of challenges together - eg Tri Polish Tuesdays and GOT polish, that could start to get challenging but it's worth a try, if not and I don't get chance to double post then I hope to at least complete this challenge!

Today's theme is Achromatic.  I scratched my head and turned to Google to be sure I had the right idea of what achromatic even meant... Without colour.  With this as my cue I set out to use black, grey and white only in this mani.





Nothing to disclose on this post, I used OPI Skull & Glossbones as a base on index and middle fingers, the rest had a-england Fated Prince, although I topped this with Sally Hansen Gem Crush Glitz Gal on my ring finger.  The gradient is a-england Camelot, Beauty UK Slate and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.

Check out the other Polish Passionitas!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a really pretty design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nails! Thats one awesome skittle :D!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely skittle! And that Fated Prince...he must be mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a cool mani and a cool mix of colors and textures. you made them all work perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this! Especially the ring finger, but it's the combination of everything that makes it work so well!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.