Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Polished by KPT Kelvin Bleu

I've broken a few nails over the last couple of days and decided that I'm going to step back for a couple of days and allow my nails some recovery time and growth.  In the mean time I am going to post some swatches I already had done before the breaks and will probably only be posting every other day.  Nail Art A Go Go will have to take a back burner, but as the link ups are valid for around two months I will try to carry this on at some point.

Today I have swatches of a thermal I wore a couple of weeks ago, I wore it twice in two days.  Polished by KPT Kelvin Bleu (holo version) is a pale blue (when warm) to mid blue  (when cold) thermal.  Photos today were taken on my phone, so I am a bit disappointed by them and will reswatch once my nails are longer!



I had horrible tip pull and wear with this polish.  The pictures were taken after a busy day of cleaning.  The photos here are two coats over Duri, top coated with HK Girl.




As I loved how reactive this thermal was I decided to wear it again and reapplied it straight after taking the above nails off!  This is two coats of Kelvin Bleu over Mentality Jackie, worn this way I had no shrinkage, tip pull / tip wear!




This wore well when layered over another polish, but alone I was less impressed.  I bought this from Rainbow Connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.