Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Liquid Sky Lacquer Iris Illusion

Today I have a futher Liquid Sky Lacquer thermal polish I swatched when my nails were a little longer.  This is Iris Illusion, two coats, no base or top coats.  Light blue (warm) to purple (cool) colour shift.

If you are wondering about the bottle, the label got ruined when I bought this polish (back in December) and foolishly put it under the tap to see how it changed, not thinking of the paper label!  When taking the pictures I was lucky enough to get the first photo without needing cold water, the rest required cool water to help my hotter than hell hands!




I had this polish before I bought KPT Kelvin Bleu, I think I prefer Kelvin Bleu ever so slightly as the holo is stronger, although LSL doesn't need undies unlike Kelvin Bleu.

I purchased this from Rainbow Connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.