Monday, 31 March 2014

Magpie Monday Picture Polish and Manglaze

Today's post will be quite unwordy as I have the cat pinning my arms... after seeing AnnaBean's IG post of pale blue nails with rainbow glitter, my plans for today's Magpie Monday changed.


 Today's Sally Magpie purchases are Manglaze Ilf, a coat of piCture pOlish Revolution then a layer of PP Blogger.  No top coat in these pictures.



Finally I finished this with Mentality matte top coat.


All polishes were purchased by me from Sally Magpies.

I have cat drool on my arm......


1 comment:

  1. That is an amazing glitter polish -it's really colourful and sparkly. I'll have to see if I can get one of those! Brilliant post even if it didn't go to plan. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.