Saturday, 1 March 2014

Mentality Virginia

Mentality Virginia swatches today, a matte pale green polish.


This could equally have deserved the name Tiffany, it's that type of pale green with a blue tone which makes you think of a particular brand.  I have a heavy application on the middle finger (I caught that nail after applying two coats and the middle has three coats, the others have two) the line in the middle of the nail was caused by my being heavy handed on coat three.  No base or top coats here.




Finally with top coat.


 Another great addition which looks equally good matte or shiny.  I used this as a base in some unblogged nail art which lasted two days without any chipping.

I bought this from Sally Magpies, the UK stockist for Mentality polishes.  The Mentality polishes are available from £4.50-£6.75 depending on the range the polish is from, Sally offers free postage on purchases over £20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.