Friday, 21 March 2014

Simple Spring Skittle

Today's skittle is a post which feels "right" for Spring and for Easter.   Apologies for the cut on my middle finger, I caught it on one of the cupboard catches when putting the shopping away and was delighted to lose a chunk of skin rather than a nail!


I used three polishes and a glitter topper, the nude is SpaRitual Uncomplicated, a polish I was sent as a sample for review purposes a while ago.  The lilac is Polish E from the giveaway, the green is Polish C from the giveaway.  The glitter topper over the gradients is an oldie, Rimmel Disco Ball which I haven't really used much in the last 14 months snce buyig it!!  Pictures are with HK Girl top coat.


My original plan had been to stamp over the gradient, but I decided to wear a glitter instead.



I couldn't resist adding some Mentality Matte top coat (this is how I wore these nails.



I really liked the way the creme polishes looked when matte and especially like the glitter when matte.



SpaRitual Uncomplicated was a press sample, the other polishes were purchased by me.  Polishes C and E are currently up for grabs in my giveaway, I haven't named them in this post as guessing the polishes is part of the entry process!

2 comments:

  1. They are really good with the matte top coat, I really need to find myself one of those! Pretty combination with the glitter also. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I used to have a rimmel top coat, but they discontinued it. The Mentality one is amazing. I have a bottle of the OPI matte too but haven't opened it yet as I don't see the point in having two on the go!

      Delete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.