Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Bright Skittlette featuring Polish me Silly Born 2B Pretty.

This is a couple of weeks old and has been sitting in my drafts. 


The inspiration was the Polish Me Silly glitter in Born 2B Pretty which I used in my accent nails, then I took the individual colours, lilac, purple, green and pink to create the vintage roses.  I can remember using OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and the darker purple being China Glaze Creative Fantasy.  I have no idea what the green is right now, nor do I remember the pink.  I think the lilac may be the lilac from my giveaway (last chance to enter today!) or possible China Glaze Tart-y for the Party. I should have written the post sooner rather than just upload the photos and save a draft (hangs head in shame!)




Born 2B Pretty was a real pig to apply, lots of attemps to fish for glitters, not many coming out.  In the end I just painted it on paper then using a dotting tool to pick out and place the larger and medium glitters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.