Thursday, 3 April 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Pastel.

Today's Golden Oldie theme is pastels.  I reached for last year's spring Barry M and China Glaze purchases, using a total of 6 oldies in this easter bonnet themed pastel mani.

Oddly I didn't notice the hole in my little finger until looking at these pictures.


The pictures weren't taken in my normal light box, I turned the DSLR to auto and took them against a white door in the bedroom, using my boobs as a tripod.






I used a base of Barry M Lychee, then added corner French tips, they are thumb Barry M Papaya, index China Glaze Fade into Hue, middle Barry M Mint Green, ring China Glaze Tart-y for the Party and little finger Barry M Dragon Fruit.  The dots are Lychee, the silver "ribbon" is a striper and I added Mentality Matte top coat.

Don't forget there's still a couple of days left to enter my giveaway (UK addresses only due to mailing restrictions)

Check out the other golden oldie polishers and their polish.


3 comments:

  1. Brilliant design, different way to do French tips! Really cute with the matte finishing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "... using my boobs as a tripod" ROFL!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.