Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Guest Post - Emmy Of Neon Sparkly Nails.

Today's guest post is Emmy of Neon Sparkly nails.


Hi, I'm Emmy from Neon Sparkly Nails.

I decided to do an Easter mosaic manicure today.




I started off by painting my nails with Models Own White Light from the Hyper Gel collection and allowed it to dry completely.

Once I had checked to make sure it was dry I started taping off little sections with some striping tape and then filled in each section with different colours, I used Models Own Strawberry Tart, Blueberry Muffin, Banana Split, Apple Pie and Grape Juice.

After allowing it to dry for a couple of minutes I carefully peeled the striping tape off, I then finished with the Collection Sparkle Top Coat.

I'm loving the Models Own scented polishes at the moment, they are perfect for this time of year and I can't wait to use them for more Easter inspired nails.



I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you feel better soon Emma :)

ThanksEmmy - I love these polishes!  I really should check out Models Own more - the first ones I got were shard glitters with goopy formula and although I have reviewed a couple of other polishes,  I never got around to buying any cremes and these are perfect for Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.