Thursday, 17 April 2014

Guest Post - Grace of Addicted to Nails.

Today I have a guest post from Grace of Addicted to Nails. 

Hi I'm Grace from Addicted to Nails and seeing as the sun is finally getting a little bit brighter and warmer, it's feeling a more like spring to me. Therefore it's time for a spring nail polish suggestions post so it give you guys a few more ideas for spring colours and polishes,  as well as brightening your day for thinking of lovely spring time!






Here they all are, these are the colours which have been worn non-stop recently in the lovely near springtime weather. Pastels probably don't come as a shock for spring colours seeing as they are always put together with spring as much as flowers are! Instead of just showing the bottles of the lovely polish, I also have done a skittle manicure to show what they look like on the nails. Just to be helpful...






Here's the first coat, it's definitely a two coat manicure seeing as some went on better than others. The names of these polishes are; (left to right) 440 Pinch of Punch - Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, 503 Mind the Gap, Victoria - Rimmel 60 Seconds, 409 Good to Grape - Sally Hansen Salon Manicure, 320 Blue Sky - NYC and 145 Porcelain Pink - Maybelline Forever Strong Pro. On to the second coat:




Turned out into a good skittle manicure, definitely shows the spring colours as they are all together. Basically I recommend to get pastel colours for this spring time as they are in at the moment, you don't have rush out and buy these particular polishes! An additional recommendation would be nude browns for the moment, they are very in and really blend with your nails. This makes a change to the normal standing out. Hope your all having fun in the lovely weather at the moment, I'd certainly make the most of it...


Oooh Grace I love all of these shades, I think the bright blue by Rimmel is my personal favourite though!  Thanks for your Spring Pastel guide. Grace has started using dotting tools recently, it is no secret that I love dotty nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.