Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Guest Post - Rachael of Racho's Nail Love

Today I have a guest post from a fellow UK Blogger who I am particularly fond of, she's had a small break recently but recently posted again about her lovely new lacquer collection, it's Rachael of Racho's Nail Love who is also 50% of the brains behind R&R Lacquer!

Hello lovely readers of Emma's Little Corner! I'm Rachael from Racho's Nail Love and I'm here for a guest post - thanks Emma for letting me do that! I've had a month or so out on a break, so this is a great opportunity for me to get back into the swing of things.

I just wanted to show you something quick today, so I thought I would show you my current 'go-to' nail art - distressed nails. I saw these over at Chalkboard Nails ages ago, and decided to try them and fell in love. Anything that is easy and looks good gets five stars from me and you seriously just can't fail at these!

I've stuck mainly to black in the past, but today I thought I would have a go at using a different colour, so I went for blue and white.

Here's my finished distressed base:






And here I decided to snazz them up a little using the small 3mm silver seashells from She Sells Seashells.





What do you think?

Thank you again to Emma for letting me guest post!

Rachael xxx


WOW!! Thanks Rachael, I love this technique so much that I headed over to Chalkboard Nails myself and watched the tutorial and have already tried it myself, it's simple to do yet creates an amazing look!  I love how flat those seashells sit on your nails too!

I tried to convince Rachael to send me swatches of the gorgeous new R&R collection but she didn't :(  you can find them here though on the R&R Lacquers Facebook page and buy their creations on the R&R Etsy store.  As Rachael is too modest to shamelessly self promote I will gladly do it for her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.