Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Polished by KPT Plumeria

I am on an unofficial, relaxed no buy at the moment, today's post shows Plumeria which was part of my final purchase!   I say unofficial and relaxed because I haven't declared it to hubby so I can still buy polish without comment and relaxed because if something comes out which I MUST HAVE I MUST HAVE I MUST HAVE then sod it, have it I must!  My polish stash has doubled over the last six months or so, so it's time to appreciate all of what I do have!

Polished by KPT Plumeria is a beautiful thermal, so beautiful I wore it for two days, cleaned it off to do my crappy Easter Bunny nail art posted earlier this week, then put it back on as I hated the bunnies!

I managed to get full transition from cold (and wet) to warm.  Starting at cold.







These pictures are two coats of Plumeria over one a-england Encore Margot. I used a base colour as in my experience with Kelvin Bleu from the same range I found it wore better over another colour.

Polished by KPT are available in the UK from Rainbow Connection


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.