Friday, 11 April 2014

The Fishtail that Isn't / Dalmatian dots!

I recently joined the Finger Food weekly challenge group on Facebook and this Sunday will be my first post, I'm going to dip in and partake when I can.   This weekend the theme is Fishtail so I decided to try my hand at this as I haven't done a fish tail for... almost two years?  The colours I picked made it into today's nails instead (with some black and white additions) as the Fishtail failed and needs to be reattempted.

Today I have Dalmatian dots!




My base colours are the ones originally  intended to go in the fishtail, a-england Her Rose Adagio, Beauty UK Gel FX Pink Orchid and China Glaze For Audrey.  I dotted with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and a-england Camelot.  I have had Pink Orchid since October last year when I got it from Barnstaple whilst holidaying in Devon and I think this was the first time I had used it for a full nail, I quite like it and hope to wear it again soon!




Annoyingly I failed to notice the streaking from my top coat on the middle finger until I shared the first photo on my IG account last night.

I missed yesterday's GOT polish as the theme was Coral, a shade I simply don't have many of, nor was I inspired to wear that shade!

5 comments:

  1. Your nails look so long!!

    Pretty dotticure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! These colors look amazing together, and I love how the nails all go together, yet are mostly different

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colours! The accent nail is stunning in particular <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these colours together! Your dotticures are always so perfect, you're definitely the queen of dots lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, especially the ring finger.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.