Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Tri-Polish Tuesday: Pink Blue and Yellow.

I've been a bit lax on the Tri-Polish Tuesdays since breaking my nails in February quite badly, sitting out some of February and all of March. This month's colours are pink, blue and yellow.  Today I used them all, OPI Can't Find My Czechbook, SpaRitual Magnify and Beauty UK Yellow Peril along with Wet n Wild Black Creme and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  Pictures with HK Girl top coat.

The dotted flower on my ring finger was based on a flower by IG user Milly_CuteNails.  

 



I couldn't resist adding some matte top coat!


I'm hoping to be able to keep up with the Tri Polish Tuesdays and restart GOT Polish on a Thursday too.

Here are the other TriPolish manis.



1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the challenge! I can't wait to see more <3

    This is such a fun, bright and playful manicure! All those dots and colors are just so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.