Monday, 30 June 2014

Blue Ombre Polka Dots

Ombre polka dots were one of those "falling asleep" ideas I had which I was lucky enough to remember - lucky in that I sat up, grabbed my phone and emailed myself to ensure I didn't forget!  I was so impressed by them, less so by the photos in this post, they were done with the point and shoot camera on a bright sunny day and have come out looking a little bleached.


My base was OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, I then used seven shades of polish to create an ombre through the polka dots, I am glad I have my polish swatch sticks sorted by shades as it made it easy to pick!



The dot colours from base to tip were OPI Skull & Glossbones (very light and barely visible in these pictures) China Glaze Kinetic Candy, OPI Can't Find my Czechbook, Barry M Turquoise, Barry M Guava, OPI No Room for the Blues, OPI Ogre the top Blue.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.