The #guessthepolish week continues, today I have the mystery polish topped with matte top coat and some union jack nail art.
The traditional union jack nail was a base of Barry M Damson, then I added the white using the MoYou Nails white stamping polish and a striping brush, then finished with the mystery coral/red shade. The black, white and red nail is the first time I have done a none-traditional Union Jack design, I'm not massively keen. I used a black striper polished and the white MoYou stamping polish again. I used Mentality Matte top coat for the matte effect.
To win a bottle of the mystery polish coral / red polish all you need to do is guess what the brand is!
Enter using the Rafflecopter below
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions
- There will be one prize of a brand new bottle complete with full brand labelling.
- The prize was donated by the brand.
- Due to mailing restrictions I can only post to a UK address. If you live overseas and have a UK address I can send to then I am happy to send it to that UK address for a friend to forward, but cannot be held responsible if it is destroyed by RM when being forwarded.
- If you are under 18, please ensure your parent / guardian is happy for you to enter and provide your details in the event that you win.
- Enter using the Rafflecopter below.
- The Rafflecopter is open until 12:00 am on 10th June, I believe this means it will end at Monday evening midnight, not Tuesday evening midnight.
- I will email the winners using the email address used on Rafflecopter to log in, please hold in mind if you log in via Facebook it will be the address you have linked to your Facebook profile.
- I will email within 5 days of the completion of the giveaway. If I don't hear back within 5 days I will redraw a winner.
- I will post the packages to the winners and obtain proof of postage but cannot be held responsible for anything lost in the post.