Friday, 20 June 2014

My yoomoo nail art for #guiltfreeze competition

**press sample**

In my last post I mentioned the #guiltfreeze competition from yoomoo, today I am sharing my entry - which is already on Instagram and has been shared by yoomoo :)

My entry combines my love of strawberry swirl and skittlette nails, I used two shades of pink with white as frozen yogurt has these three colours in it.


Closer inspection of these photos shows some wrinking on the two zig zag nails, this wasn't visible in normal lighting.

I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls for the white base on three nails, painted one plain nail Nails Inc Udderly Shocking Pink and added a silver stud, the silver accent is a-england Encore Margot topped with Merlin.  My dots and gradient nails were done with Udderly Shocking Pink and Barry M Pomegranate.







You can enter to win a bottle of the Udderly Shocking Pink in the giveaway in my last post.

1 comment:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.