Sunday, 22 June 2014

Simple Skittle

This simple skittle is probably my favourite nails in ages.


I took a monochrome black, grey and white, added some pink and glitter and loved this.  Pictures are with two coats of HK Girl topcoat.





The studs shown - previously provided as a sample from BornPrettyStore - stayed put for two days.  I used two coats of top coat to keep them on.  I loved the gradient of pink, grey and black dabbed on over nail vinyls.  The nail vinyls were a sample from NailStickrs, a full review of these will be coming soon.

Polishes used were a-england Camelot, ButterLONDON Rosie Lee, Sally Hansen Dorien Grey, OPI My Boyfrind Scales Walls and Barry M Dragonfruit.

1 comment:

  1. Really nice color combo! Definitly have to try this out!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.