Thursday, 24 July 2014

Barry M Pastel Skittlette / Dots

**Press Sample**

I have been loving skittlette nails and studs of late, today's pastel dots replaced my neon mini leopard print previously posted after four days wear.  Fundamentally the same idea, just toned down colours and dots rather than leopard print.


The studs were previously provided by Born Pretty Store for review, polishes purchased by me.

I used Barry M Gellys in Almond, Coconut, Elderberry and Papaya.  The studs matched Elderberry and Papaya quite well, although they photographed lighter.




Pictures taken with two coats of HK Girl to seal the studs in and smooth the dots.

10 comments:

  1. Oooh, that's nice! What a lovely colour combination - I would not have thought to put those colours together, but they're perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elanor, this combo was luck more than judgement, but I do have a post about an app I found coming soon...

      Delete
  2. Yet more dotty nails! They are amazing, I'll have to attempt random dots some time soon. Lovely skittle manicure also :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace, I have been trying to reduce the number of dotty posts of late, but there are more in the pipeline!

      Delete
    2. Dotty posts are my favourite! They always look so cool, good news to hear there are some more on the way.

      Delete
  3. I love the colour combo on those dots! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becca, more luck than judgement. All thanks to Barry and his Ms!

      Delete
  4. Love love love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous. This palette would be perfect for so many things - including baby showers with unknown genders and spring weddings. Dig it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.