Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Barry M Vanilla with China Glaze For Audrey

**press sample**

This skittlette was a fairly simple idea, one I wore for two days as I loved the simplicity of it and the way the colours worked together.


In this mani I wanted to use something similar to Barry M Coconut but as Coconut doesn't wear well on me, I opted for their matte Vanilla (previously provided for review) which is just a bit lighter than the Gelly in Almond which I have worn a lot.  The green is China Glaze For Audrey, which blended so well on the gradient nails that I left one without the glitter.  The glitter topper I used was OPI Servin Up Sparkle.




The pop of pink with the studs really worked well, they came from a wheel I previously was sent for review by BornPretty Store.

Followers on Instagram will have seen this mani a couple of weeks ago, I have started offering Insta-sneek-peeks recently, so if you do want to see what might be coming up, head on over and follow me there - you can also see Lurch updates as he now has own hashtag :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.