Thursday, 10 July 2014

British Nail Bloggers Colour Me Crazy Challenge: Red.

I don't have a good history with challenges,but this one from the British Nail Blogger Facebook page caught my eye. One post a week, any day you choose.

Prompt one is red, mine is red themed as I hate red!!


I used a-england Perceval as my red of choice, my gradient with OPI Black Cherry Chutney and some stamping using a-england Bridal Veil may seem familiar as I previously used this combo back in September last year.  The black creme is a-england Camelot and the textured nail is Nails Inc Noho.  The red diamonte heart was from a wheel previously provided for review by Born Pretty Store and the red glequins were purchased by me, also from Born Pretty Store.


The little finger had a french tip of three red glequins, these were very camera shy!


The photos were with topcoat: Glisten & Glow HK Girl.



3 comments:

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.