Tuesday, 22 July 2014

British Nail Bloggers Colour Me Crazy : Yellow

For Colour Me Crazy yellow week I had wanted to recreate Elanor's nails from red week using textures.  Then I came across Intagram user Nina_D.83's yellow mani and felt that this had to be done!


I used Barry M Matt White and Lemon Ice Cream.  I used a NailStickr chevron design to create the two middle finger chevrons.  As I had no idea what the original mani had got going on on the thumb I went with dots as an alternative.





When I had done I felt the chevrons looked a bit thick and lumpy so I ended up just cleaning this lot off and wearing plain nails the next day.

4 comments:

  1. aww what a shame you took these off! they look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that - really love these x

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW that's so cute!

    Boooooo to not doing my quilting though! Next time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL When it doubt, dot it. :) Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.